Life could not be easier (especially if you use your NutriBullet) than this recipe. Thanks to “Oatmeal with a Fork” for this great recipe !
I love these frozen, but my husband enjoys them at room temperature. Either way, they make a delicious and healthy treat!
- ½ c. raw cashews, ground into flour
- ½ c. oats, ground into flour
- 1 T. + 2 t. maple syrup
- 2 T. coconut oil
- ⅛ t. sea salt
- ¾ t. vanilla
- 3 T. chocolate chips (homemade, cacao nibs, or chopped dark chocolate)
- Stir all of the ingredients together until well combined.
- Form six cookies.
- Place on a wax paper-lined plate and freeze or refrigerate until set.